Upon rereading my posting of two days ago, I notice it shows, that I was feeling rather miffed at the time I wrote that.
There are so many things RP writers have to get right or avoid doing.
1. Newcomers blabbing secrets, because they did not realize that information was classified - in that case pointing that out is of course entirely necessary and justified.
2. Historical accuracy (hardly possible for England which would at this time forever be changing hands between Anglo-Saxons, various Vikings, Danes, Normans,...). http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anglo-Saxon_England
Besides in a few more RL months or years we will have left that, for England so confusing, period of time behind us and will reach a better known period of history.
3. Accurate KH history.
4. Mangling of language.
5. RP Rules of this board. Which might be open to much interpretation in different directions.
6. Writing in a moderately interesting manner that does not put the readers to sleep.
7. Whether this is a war game and RP should be war related - or whether folks may write about anything at all that might happen to their knights, that catches their fancy, is also open to debate (I take the latter position).
8. Not causing unplanned diplomatic incidents with a RP posting.
So I vote to allow RP writers as much latitude as possible without disturbing the KH community. Though if anyone wants to set themselves up as RP editors, in a separate thread, for editing of drafts before posting, I'll still happily use their services.
Anyone addressing RP to me does not have to watch every word they write, as far as I am concerned, if they are willing in RP to have the closest handy object hurled at their heads, literally or figuratively, if they are rude.