Knights-Honor-Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Re:After a last wave of RP the age of Burgundy ends (1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottom Post Reply Favoured: 0
TOPIC: Re:After a last wave of RP the age of Burgundy ends

Charles de Montagne

Free
graphgraph
User Offline Klicke hier, um diesem Benutzer eine private Nachricht zu schicken Klicke hier, um das Profil des Spielers zu sehen

to the moderators

After a last wave of RP the age of Burgundy ends      06.06.2017 15:13:33 --- 2 Months, 1 Week ago  
Dear players,
also I do not want to leave without saying Good Bye. This game is dying more and more every day. I would like to say thank you for many years of fun and entertainment, but I do not want to be the last one here.

Kind regards
Charles de Montagne

The administrator has disabled public write access.

Bartholomew

Papal States
graphgraph
User Offline Klicke hier, um diesem Benutzer eine private Nachricht zu schicken Klicke hier, um das Profil des Spielers zu sehen

to the moderators

Re:After a last wave of RP the age of Burgundy ends      06.06.2017 22:02:10 --- 2 Months, 1 Week ago  
I am sorry to see you go Charles.
It is harder to keep people entertained on a large map with a few players....unless they all want to resign where they are and come to constant fighting in the middle.

Being the last may never happen, as it never did in Antique Empire. But if it did...you get to be the one who turns the light out!

Check back from time to time. while we still play there is hope!

Geralt of Rivia

Sarazens
graphgraph

to the moderators

Re:After a last wave of RP the age of Burgundy ends      07.06.2017 22:28:57 --- 2 Months, 1 Week ago  
You do not leave unnoticed. Have a good life in other worlds!
I do not meet you, but you will be missed.

Harold Williamson

Papal States
graphgraph

to the moderators

Re:After a last wave of RP the age of Burgundy ends      08.06.2017 00:04:27 --- 2 Months, 1 Week ago  
Charles, you and Burgundy have been here since my arrival. It will be strange to see nothing there if you are leaving and taking Burgundy wIth you.
You have done your duty well and I hope you found fun while here.

For God and Victory!

Smelgar Miporphyrogenetos

Byzantium
TECH-MOD
RP-MOD
graphgraph

to the moderators

Re:After a last wave of RP the age of Burgundy ends      08.06.2017 16:08:33 --- 2 Months, 1 Week ago  
Well do I remember the RP in the early days, and the great contest between the SRI and NA. Every day brought several new developments, and entertainment aplenty (and not a little aggravation too). Sadly those days are unlikely to return; still where there's life there's hope.

Thank you for the farewell message and know that you depart having my enduring respect.

Now learning the way of the Sword
NPCs: i) Macarias the Virtuous, Patriarch of Antioch (the "Old Man" ); ii) The Protodeacon of Hagia Sophia; iii) The Eparch of the City; iv) A Guy Named Joe; v) Uncle Tom Cobley; vi) Ozymandias; vii) Flatus the Corpulent, Merchant of Antiquities; viii) Euphrosyne Roisin, mother.

Fernando y Uraga

Free
graphgraph

to the moderators

Re:After a last wave of RP the age of Burgundy ends      09.06.2017 10:16:20 --- 2 Months, 1 Week ago  
Good luck Charles and good buy!

Go to top Post Reply