Knights-Honor-Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Re:Problem (1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottom Post Reply Favoured: 0
TOPIC: Re:Problem

Vukodav III Strahorovic

Serbia
graphgraph
User Offline Klicke hier, um diesem Benutzer eine private Nachricht zu schicken Klicke hier, um das Profil des Spielers zu sehen

to the moderators

Problem      18.12.2017 09:06:03 --- 11 Months, 1 Week ago  
QUOTE:
Diese Verbindung ist nicht sicher

Der Inhaber von knights-honor.com hat die Website nicht richtig konfiguriert. Firefox hat keine Verbindung mit dieser Website aufgebaut, um Ihre Informationen vor Diebstahl zu schützen.

Weitere Informationen…

Fehler an Mozilla melden, um beim Identifizieren und Blockieren böswilliger Websites zu helfen

does some one alse have the same problems like me.

QUOTE:
knights-honor.com verwendet ein ungültiges Sicherheitszertifikat. Dem Zertifikat wird nicht vertraut, weil das Aussteller-Zertifikat abgelaufen ist. Das Zertifikat gilt nur für folgende Namen: ssl.moser-und-wetter.de, moser-und-wetter.de Das Zertifikat ist am Freitag, 25. Juli 2014, 13:18 abgelaufen. Die aktuelle Zeit ist Montag, 18. Dezember 2017, 09:10.

Vukodav II Strahorovic, Car Serbski

Last Edit: 2017/12/18 09:12 By Vukodav III Strahorovic.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

David

Pechenegs
graphgraph
User Offline Klicke hier, um diesem Benutzer eine private Nachricht zu schicken Klicke hier, um das Profil des Spielers zu sehen

to the moderators

Re:Problem      19.12.2017 00:58:15 --- 11 Months, 1 Week ago  
Don't mind!
I get the similar messages since many weeks, I can login anyway.

David of Rivendell, son of Delia of Rivendell, grandson of Ricarda of Rivendell, great-grandson of Mary of Rivendell, called "Mary Gold" because of her golden hair

Last Edit: 2017/12/19 01:06 By David.

Alrik III

Saxony
Council of Knights
graph

to the moderators

Re:Problem      26.12.2017 18:49:46 --- 10 Months, 4 Weeks ago  
KH is a https website, least in parts as it seems.

If you sent or receive data from an https is encrypted, therefor a certificate is required. The lifetime of these certificates is limited, the one of KH ended december 18th 2014.
It still works! But since its lifetime is over your browser isn't sure wether it can trust it or not. And whenever a machine doesn't know what to do it is asking the one in front of the screen

David

Pechenegs
graphgraph

to the moderators

Re:Problem      26.12.2017 23:33:09 --- 10 Months, 4 Weeks ago  
2014? I didn't recognize it so long time ago.

David of Rivendell, son of Delia of Rivendell, grandson of Ricarda of Rivendell, great-grandson of Mary of Rivendell, called "Mary Gold" because of her golden hair

Go to top Post Reply