Knights-Honor-Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
RP must be on the board (1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottom Post Reply Favoured: 0
TOPIC: RP must be on the board

Smelgar Miporphyrogenetos

Byzantium
TECH-MOD
RP-MOD
graphgraph
User Offline Klicke hier, um diesem Benutzer eine private Nachricht zu schicken Klicke hier, um das Profil des Spielers zu sehen

to the moderators

RP must be on the board      02.07.2016 17:45:39 --- 1 Year, 1 Month ago  
There has been a reduction in the volume of RP---particularly in Diplomacy---in recent weeks.

I had put this down to the delay in appointing additional RP mods (which I agree is frustrating).

However, I now understand that there has also been some replacement of proper RP with psuedo-RP conducted via personal messages. First of all, this is not acceptable: RP should be in the boards for the enjoyment of all. Furthermore, for as long as I have been in this game the exchange of anger in messages has led to trouble, and quite often to players leaving.

If characters are angry with each other that is fine, in fact very medieval. But this must be expressed in RP within the rules.

S.

Now learning the way of the Sword
NPCs: i) Macarias the Virtuous, Patriarch of Antioch (the "Old Man" ); ii) The Protodeacon of Hagia Sophia; iii) The Eparch of the City; iv) A Guy Named Joe; v) Uncle Tom Cobley; vi) Ozymandias; vii) Flatus the Corpulent, Merchant of Antiquities; viii) Euphrosyne Roisin, mother.

The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top Post Reply