Knights-Honor-Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Re:Knights Honor for sell? (1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottom Post Reply Favoured: 0
TOPIC: Re:Knights Honor for sell?

Impulit

Fatimids
graphgraph
User Offline Klicke hier, um diesem Benutzer eine private Nachricht zu schicken Klicke hier, um das Profil des Spielers zu sehen

to the moderators

Knights Honor for sell?      19.04.2017 00:32:56 --- 2 Months ago  
We all see that game is almost dead. So, I have a question:

Is this game for sell?
If it is, can someone contact me with important facts about buying?

Dont have a wealth, I am just asking. With little money this game can be realy big and profitable.
I love Knights Honor and dont want to be last player hire. Lets do something!

Last Edit: 2017/04/19 00:33 By Impulit.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Marquesa Larissa

Leon
graphgraph
User Offline Klicke hier, um diesem Benutzer eine private Nachricht zu schicken Klicke hier, um das Profil des Spielers zu sehen

to the moderators

Re:Knights Honor for sell?      19.04.2017 17:40:31 --- 2 Months ago  
I know that some people tried this in the german version of this game. The problem is that the code for this game is the same code as for all of Hoerns buisiness. Because of that he cannot sell the game.

Elvira

Saxony
Council of Knights
graphgraph

to the moderators

Re:Knights Honor for sell?      19.04.2017 18:42:10 --- 2 Months ago  
First of all I need to remember that this post is misplaced since the Council cannot decide upon the ownership of Knights-Honor.

I had quite similar ideas about sternenheere.de, another german clone of ritterheere which is settled in the future, but lack of time & money kept me off.

The code of knights-honor and ritterheere is quite similar, not identical. Hoern already has quit support here for a while. So the situation is a little different.

I do definetly see two major problems,

protection of personal data (every player had to announce his/her personal e-mail adress, to hand it over to a third party could be prohibited by law)
and the similarity of the code (a bug here might as well be misused on ritterheere).

So in this question I do have to redirect you on Hoern himself. I'd advice to contact via pm since he seems not to be reading here that often.

Go to top Post Reply