Knights-Honor-Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Re:please correct my bloodline (1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottom Post Reply Favoured: 0
TOPIC: Re:please correct my bloodline

to the moderators

Re:please correct my bloodline      29.09.2016 06:10:42 --- 11 Months, 4 Weeks ago  
Espen Ardnax wrote:
QUOTE:
I'm starting to wonder if it has anything to do with Premium or lack of it at the time of the knight's death? For those without premium, No Succession or New Knight is selected as the default, rather than offering the child any role.

Nope. My knight Katryn of Afon Tywyll had premium when she died, and her daughter Alana's bloodline is all screwed up.

Good hypothesis, though.

Last Edit: 2016/09/29 06:11 By Regan Alexandra Nic Kael.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Anrai Aratheon

Free
graphgraph
User Offline Klicke hier, um diesem Benutzer eine private Nachricht zu schicken Klicke hier, um das Profil des Spielers zu sehen
Birthdate:

to the moderators

Re:please correct my bloodline      09.11.2016 21:48:07 --- 10 Months, 2 Weeks ago  
Regan Alexandra Nic Kael wrote:
QUOTE:
Espen Ardnax wrote:
QUOTE:
I'm starting to wonder if it has anything to do with Premium or lack of it at the time of the knight's death? For those without premium, No Succession or New Knight is selected as the default, rather than offering the child any role.

Nope. My knight Katryn of Afon Tywyll had premium when she died, and her daughter Alana's bloodline is all screwed up.

Good hypothesis, though.

Same. I made sure I had prem. for when my knight died.

Any word on this topic?

~ A

Anrai Aratheon

Free
graphgraph
User Offline Klicke hier, um diesem Benutzer eine private Nachricht zu schicken Klicke hier, um das Profil des Spielers zu sehen
Birthdate:

to the moderators

Re:please correct my bloodline      16.11.2016 20:34:19 --- 10 Months, 1 Week ago  
As a reminder and to keep it all in one place, I had created a thread about this before this thread and included some research I had done.

QUOTE:
So, I went through the Hall of Ancestors to dig for some information.

From what I have found, every death/heir after Sir Dirk of the Diamond (now Ishmael the Black) has a messed up bloodline on their profile. His death was on March 27, 2016.

Since then, bloodlines show 10 generations with only the other parent listed and the previous account parent not listed. There has not been a normal bloodline listed since March 27th.
(Some people don't have any generations listed despite it listing they were the heir, but I'm not sure if that's relevant to this or not.)

So, this is a bug and it is effecting quite a few... And as far as I can tell, will continue to effect the bloodlines on a profile.

~ É

The thread can be found here.

The last person to be effected by messed up bloodlines is "Gavin de Hautecoeur" on October 4, 2016. There are a bunch of people who have no bloodline listed at all as well, as mentioned.

HOWEVER, I found this little gem!!
On September 22, 2016, Cedric Rhodry died and became Galar Rhodry. He is the only person since this bug has emerged that has the correct bloodline. No bug at all.

I have no idea what that means, really, but ta da!

~ A

Thora Ravenblood

Free
graphgraph
Birthdate:

to the moderators

Re:please correct my bloodline      16.11.2016 21:05:15 --- 10 Months, 1 Week ago  
Anrai Aratheon wrote:
QUOTE:
He (Galar Rhodry) is the only person since this bug has emerged that has the correct bloodline. No bug at all.

Nope. Henri Blackheart, Vukodav II Strahorovic, Aedan Delenen to name a few. There may be others but I'm too lazy to do a full search.

Last Edit: 2016/11/16 21:05 By .

Aaron Nasaf

Papal States
graphgraph

to the moderators

Re:please correct my bloodline      07.07.2017 01:08:49 --- 2 Months, 2 Weeks ago  
Just in case, something will ever be done. My bloodline is messed up too. Only my mother Eo Alamut Chadar is listed as my ancestor, not my father Dastan ben Sharaman (this is my old knight).

Davin Castamir

Byzantium
TECH-MOD
graphgraph
User Online Now Klicke hier, um diesem Benutzer eine private Nachricht zu schicken Klicke hier, um das Profil des Spielers zu sehen

to the moderators

Re:please correct my bloodline      08.07.2017 10:48:31 --- 2 Months, 2 Weeks ago  
From March 2016 to August 2016 I tried several times to contact Hoern in this thing, but got no answer. After that, I gave up and started no further attempts.

There still is a sticky topic on the Ritterheere board, but I doubt that this helps much.

Aaron Nasaf

Papal States
graphgraph

to the moderators

Re:please correct my bloodline      08.07.2017 23:53:47 --- 2 Months, 2 Weeks ago  
Thanks for the answer!

Go to top Post Reply