Knights-Honor-Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Re:[[ORP] Betrayal of the Holy Land Ceasefire 1126 (1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottom Post Reply Favoured: 1
TOPIC: Re:[[ORP] Betrayal of the Holy Land Ceasefire 1126

Bartholomew

Papal States
Council of Knights
graphgraph
User Offline Klicke hier, um diesem Benutzer eine private Nachricht zu schicken Klicke hier, um das Profil des Spielers zu sehen

to the moderators

[[ORP] Betrayal of the Holy Land Ceasefire 1126      27.05.2017 04:47:56 --- 4 Months, 3 Weeks ago  
Fast messenger ships had already reached the Papal States fleet and the news was not good.

QUOTE:

Fatimid army advances on el Alamein. Your Orders?
-Harbor master Marius

"So much for the ceasefire and trusting anything a Fatimid diplomat says."
Bartholomew ran his hand over his tonsured pate. A dark look of surrender and grief was etched on his face.
"Heavenly Father, We did give them a chance to keep the peace. Your holy knights even left their kingdom survive where we did not have too. They knew we were to far away to defend the weak and poor souls we left behind. Their betrayal stings even more because, in patience and a sign of grace, I even allowed them terms to refuse or accept movement by our foreign army , and we gave them an opportunity to make requests diplomatically for their movements. In the name of Jesus Christ, why could they not see the path of peace?

The return message sent to El Alamein was short.
QUOTE:

Harbormaster Marius and Faithful servants of the Holy See, I sign this order 28th July year of Our Lord 1126
ABANDON EL ALAMEIN

Your population are all pilgrims, you have no warriors among you. Our defenders of the faith are all too far away to return in time to ensure your safety.

You must tell the governor staff, that all who are able must seek the withdrawal by boats and surrender the province to the marauders. Have governor, Mirriam Howillian's household withdraw all staff and administration from the city as well. We will not give these betrayers of God's peace any easy victims.

Evacuate and leave the godless devils their sand and burn the docks we have just finished building. The roads should still serve those innocent natives of the region that deserve them. At least that much good we can try to leave in their memories.

-Bartholomew
Interim Vicar General

As the fast ship sailed back the way it had come, Bartholomew only prayed it would reach the settlement in time. Looking South he muttered a condemnation into the direction he believed was toward Lybia.
"Impulit, your name shall be a curse on the lips of all people of honor. Lucifer himself will receive you in the pot and among the razor sharp rocks and flames."

Taking a breath to calm himself he released the anger in him and turned to the east and looked away from the sunset toward Jerusalem, somewhere across the waves and into the wind. He knelt beside the ship's railing and whispered a personal prayer.
"Forgive me my anger Father in Heaven. I am a sinner and anger brings me no closer to the Glory and Love of your kingdom. I cannot lie though and say I am willing to forgive this unrepentant heir of the butcher Alar and his son. If he comes one day to the light, I will welcome him, but he follows Judas and Baal today and I cannot find it in my heart now. Help me to find peace for us all again. It is only under your Peace that hearts are opened to listen and learn of the salvation your Sin and Our Savior Jesus Christ bought with His Sacrifice. Amen"

The administrator has disabled public write access.

Impulit

Free
graphgraph
User Offline Klicke hier, um diesem Benutzer eine private Nachricht zu schicken Klicke hier, um das Profil des Spielers zu sehen

to the moderators

Re:[[ORP] Betrayal of the Holy Land Ceasefire 1126      27.05.2017 23:26:10 --- 4 Months, 3 Weeks ago  
QUOTE:
To Peacebreaker, Bartolomew,

After deal about ceasefire, you took land in my zone, near capital. That is break of peace.
You will say "yes, but we had to leave Africa, it is all ok". But, no.
After my maneuver, your armies was without dock in whole Africa, except Alexandria. Land road was well defended by my knights. And then, when you saw that trouble, you broke peace and took (for you) forbiden land, to build dock for escape. Not diplomacy, you chose war.
We take it back, naturaly. So, you are angry? No reason. You just make another reason to attack us, to take back your lost honor after capture of your armies in cage.

You want war, make it. Until you die.

Impulit,
Sultan of Fatimids

Bartholomew

Papal States
Council of Knights
graphgraph

to the moderators

Re:[[ORP] Betrayal of the Holy Land Ceasefire 1126      04.06.2017 10:08:48 --- 4 Months, 2 Weeks ago  
QUOTE:
Sultan Impulit,

I took a lordless people, gave them roads and docks. You owned nothing.
THEY owed you nothing. Maybe that was why you had to destroy the roads and docks we built for them. You are jealous of us. That is why you make war on a people who offered peace and signed it.

Your word is worth even less than that of the butcher Alar and his son.

Rot in hell but do not come near us. we come to see the Holy lands and we shall.

If the peace is broken, it will be you that sheds the blood.

So much hope wasted on you having any honor and learning we are not your enemies. You are your own worst enemy.

-Bartholomew
Interim Vicar General of Rome

Go to top Post Reply