Knights-Honor-Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Go to bottom Post Reply Favoured: 1
TOPIC: Re:From: The Papal States

Christov of Dubrovnik

Croatia
graphgraph
User Offline Klicke hier, um diesem Benutzer eine private Nachricht zu schicken Klicke hier, um das Profil des Spielers zu sehen

to the moderators

Re:From: The Papal States      27.11.2017 15:27:46 --- 3 Weeks ago  
To Aaron Nasaf,
Vicarius of the Papal States

let us rest our weapons for now, i suggest to meet you at the King's castle in Istra.
Finally i would like to get the chance, honourable Vicarius, to meet you personally and talk with you about how it is going on in our christian world. Moreover iam really afraid of meeting your sister.

I will arrange some entertainment for all our knights, as well.

What do you think about that?

Your loyal

Christov of Croatia

The administrator has disabled public write access.

Aaron Nasaf

Papal States
Council of Knights
graphgraph
User Offline Klicke hier, um diesem Benutzer eine private Nachricht zu schicken Klicke hier, um das Profil des Spielers zu sehen

to the moderators

Re:From: The Papal States      28.11.2017 22:59:46 --- 2 Weeks, 5 Days ago  
To Christov of Burovnik
King of Croatia

Thank you for the invitation. I am on my way to your castle in Istra with a small party of knights and my mother Ester Chadar. My sister will join us soon.

Aaron Nasaf
Defender of the Faith
Bishop of Rome
Baron of Arezzo

Last Edit: 2017/11/28 23:00 By Aaron Nasaf.

Magdaline Boru

Saxony
graphgraph

to the moderators

Re:From: The Papal States      30.11.2017 15:19:24 --- 2 Weeks, 4 Days ago  
Aaron Nasaf
Defender of the Faith
Bishop of Rome
Baron of Arezzo

My Lord Arezzo,

It has taken much time and thought to craft this missive, for its contents are of a delicate matter. My Queen was pleased to receive your response which has, in turn, been the catalyst for much discussion. It would, indeed, be a great thing to have our counties united in such a joyous occasion as marriage and, thus, the reason for writing.

Self promotion has never been one of my strengths, good sir, but with my Queen's blessings, I would be pleased to meet with you to determine if courtship between you and I would be pleasing to us both.

I am, at present, in residence with the army in the fiefdom of Hessen, Saxony, but can not say where we may next ride. Should you wish to pursue this meeting, please let me know so that we may offer you both the comforts and entertainment as we may be able to provide.

In friendship,
Margravine Magdaline Boru

Where there is courage, there is honor

Aaron Nasaf

Papal States
Council of Knights
graphgraph

to the moderators

Re:From: The Papal States      08.12.2017 22:59:40 --- 1 Week, 2 Days ago  
To Margravine Magdaline Boru
Minister of Foreign Affairs
Saxony

My dear Lady Margravine,
- if I might be so bold to adress you in such a familar manner -
with joy I read your letter and I am looking forward to the day we can met in person. I have a small likeness of myself painted during my stay here. It will be sent with my letter and I will hope, that you will look at it with favour. And I even dream, that your eyes will be filled with love and respect once I can come to Saxony.

Till that time, I hope I can court you with letters, gift and messengers. A gold chain with a nice emerald pendant should be sent to you and I beg you to wear that chain as a token of my love and faithfulness. I hope to see you soon to give you the matching earrings.

Right now I am staying in Istra, the capital of Croatia. My sister arrived a few days ago and I hope to call the King of Croatia soon my brother. Once the wedding took place I will seek out you in Saxony.

Yours truly
Aaron Nasaf

Magdaline Boru

Saxony
graphgraph

to the moderators

Re:From: The Papal States      11.12.2017 22:46:18 --- 6 Days, 18 Hours ago  
My dear Lord Vicarius,

Felicitations upon your sister's matrimonial. I wish her much happiness in her wedded life, as I am sure it delights you to see your family well settled. May you find success in the celebratory joust and may God keep you safe.

I wish you to know that I am most appreciative of your gifts. Your portrait sits upon my desk and the exquisite necklace now lays in all it's loveliness around my throat. I am sending you a small likeness of myself in return and I hope you find it pleasing.

We are currently in Paris, in attendance for their Winter Joust. Where we may go after this, I am not sure, but I shall endeavor to keep you informed of our whereabouts so that when you are able we may, at last, meet.

Very truly,
Madgaline Boru

Where there is courage, there is honor

Go to top Post Reply